productive times are ahead

Or so I want to believe.

I'm borrowing a camera from a friend right now and I've been taking pictures for two days straight. They're nothing special, but I finally feel active now. I can actually set aside time from... whatever to take pictures for an hour or two and then get back to boreality. The only thing that's hard for me to do is to choose which doll I want to photograph. (Maybe this just means I should get more of my dolls clothed. :|" )

Anyway, my Flickr is reanimated and I'm having fun giving minor edits to pictures. I can finally use my photography handle 'ATK5ul'! /dance party. So if you see that watermark, you know who it is. ;]


Doll stuff... doll stuff... Eddy's shoes are officially too small so they'll be given to Icara when I buy his body... I hope that my paycheck is enough to finish and continue a layaway.... I would really like some Ichigeki Sacchu!! HoiHoi-san dolls. No lie, they're cute and I want Pest-X-san and her motorcycle LIKE BURNING. I think I would be willing to bring those to school with me. XD Or my Figma.

...Speaking of which, Black Gold Saw's release was pushed back to March. What's up with that, Good Smile? :| I'd like my pretty Figma, please. And Strength too. ogeez, when is STR releasing?? /sob.

Anyway, time to get to some homework.

Comments