Monster High wearing PKF Clothing!

So I'm expecting a [BJD] Fairyland Pukifee Bonnie in a few days, and I already bought clothes for them some time ago. I just happened to have the clothes out while playing with Lyca, my DotD Clawdeen, and wondered if they would be able to fit her.
And they most certainly do.

The body of one of the tops is a bit big, but it's probably better since I was able to slid her through it easily- until the base of the shirt met her waist/hips. |D Snug but push past~ The sleeves aren't too big or small for her arms. And the pants/leggings surprisingly fit, too! They get snug around the knees, but one you push past that, they're a good fit! They stop at the knees, though, so they make good... er, long-shorts? Short capris? *Doesn't know fashion*

Photos uploaded on my Flickr: Monster H i g h Set
The white skull top (and possibly the leggings) were made by eightl0ngmonths

Comments