I think I'll have to make plans for a doll day.
Right now, I'm at work with Topher and Guhn (It's been awhile since I've taken them out of the house) and as I was fiddling with them I noticed that they looked different to me. I'm not sure how or why, but something just looked different about them. I think they, and possibly my other dolls, will be in need of a style change. Maybe I'll see to it when I figure out my purchasing.


There are about 11 dolls and two bodies I would like to get as of right now. I've reached a point where I'm not sure if I would still like to have the characters I imagined for the dolls (mostly because I don't have some big, elaborate story featuring everyone together) and it's a bit frustrating when I know that I spent so much time on the character creation and being giddy about coming up with things for them to do. I've also been buying adoptables/designs for characters and have mainly been using them for writing, but I would like to see some of them in real life. 


Maybe I'll look into my doll crew and the designs I have to see if they would fit with anyone. And maybe give my dolls' characters some overhauls as well. Because as much fun it is to have a 'motley crew,' I need something meaningful from all of this.

Comments