not exactly a checklist but sort of close [hitsu/luppi]

I'm going to fill this with head-canon dribble, because it's doll related. or something.

FACE-UP/FACE/HEAD

I don't know if I'll want Luppi to have his eyebrow markings as tattoos or piercings. Before I wanted them to be piercings, but I'm not sure anymore. I know that they would be rings, if I kept to that route.
Luppi's wig is coming from Dollmore, and I think Hitsugaya's will be from Sunny's. I'll have to double check, but I found the perfect wig for him. There are lavender eyes from Dollmore, I think, that I'd get for Luppi, and I'll be on the lookout for some for Hitsugaya.
For Face-Ups, I don't have an artist in mind, but I hope I can find someone who can do face-ups, tats, and body mods. So then I don't have to send my dolls to a bajillion different people.


BODY

Luppi's going to be genderless (Mainly because I don't care for a boy bit to be put on him) and have his 6 tattoo. I'm contemplating on seeing if anyone could give Hitsugaya a light tan (BECAUSE HE HAS ONE, I KNOW HE DOES) and he might have a tatto of the kanji for 10. I might be deviating from my version of his character a bit (because he wouldn't have a tat, and his folks would kill him) but I thought it would be interesting.



CLOTHES

I want them to have about three different outfits, which I'm sure they're not going to wear. I want them to have their original clothes from Bleach (Shinigami & Arrancar), casual/everyday/street wear, and something formal. Oh, and since I always view them as students, some school clothes too. So that's four. ...They'll probably wear their casual and 'cosplay' clothes the most.

Comments