the feelings of no return

I spent most of my time, when I should have been sleeping, gushing over Isul Hednar last night. Because that is the most adorable Isul I have ever seen, and I will gladly spend the 130$ on him (even though I think the price is really pushing it for something that's not resin, but that's just me.)


I like that he's really, honestly boyish. I've seen that a lot of Pullips dolls sort of have a "I do what I want, gender roles won't stop me 'cause I rock this look!" 'tude, but I have also sort of seen a little talk about Isul not looking enough like a boy. I like all of the Isul releases but this is one that can't, or shouldn't, have a comment made about not looking like a boy.


There's just... Something about him that I really like! He looks great, his story really appeals to me, and his outfit is totally berserker-worthy because LOOK AT ALL THE HIDES, LOOK AT ALL HE'S TAKEN DOWN WITH HIS BARE HANDS. If I could give him a fitting skull to wear, I would. I also want to give him an ax because he would be dangerously adorable with an ax.


I swear, the only thing I haven't done is given this doll a name. I think I'm going to end up spending all day thinking of backstory and interactions between him and Gracey, my Dal Tezca-Boy.


gaaaah. ;u; ) Excuse me, I have some feels still hanging around.

Comments