ADAW 2k15 - "Control"

I thought I was going to have a difficult time with this prompt, but it turned out being really fun to do! Especially since PukiFee have magnetic feet. :")


 

Ricky Show, my PKF Bonnie♂, is my smallest doll, who's character is a mix of reserved & outgoing. He's the little brother of my Volks Colin, Cole Cobalt Guhn - and together they're the Gu(h)nShow and that is the peak of my wittiness when it comes to character names.
Show was originally going to be a dancer, but I never really got around to doing anything with that. Thankfully this prompt (and a Missy Elliot song? I never knew 'Lose Control' was by her!) got me to fix that.

Oh, and since I already had Topher and Dez outside, and then brought out Ricky Show - who obviously needs his big brother, it only made sense to get Rumore (Soom Bygg) outside to have the whole gang!
Unfortunately I accidentally woke Rumore up from hibernation??
 
But it's okay! After tackling some bed head I got them all together for a group picture. ♥

Comments