I thought I gave myself a decent list on how to spend my refund, but I forgot that I'm me, and I'm very, very good at blowing money when I have it.
I also just remembered that I have 30$ in my wallet. Huh.

anyway. I pre-ordered an Azone x Kinoko Juice Hello! KikiPop. That was on the decent to-buy list. I am ready to finally have my own Kinoko Juice doll, especially if that means dropping 200$ versus 900$.
I've been looking at Isul Hednar, who I already have plans for with Gracey, my Dal Tezca. Pluuus, I found out you can give Dal Isul's body? So if I got a Hednar (who's name'll be Cadell) then I'm also going to get an Isul body for Gracey, because that Obitsu body with the mod... It's not doing it for me. (Gracey is super top heavy.) I could consider getting him now, but...
I did add another doll to the decent to-buy list. Victorian Winter dolls released a picture of a succubus they were making, which might become a real thing soon? I don't really know, but I planned to buy one (it caters to my ~aesthetic~).

So along with those, I've been keeping tabs on a Soom Alk in the MP. I would love it if the seller just did a PRICE DROP + QUICK SALE @ 100$, but I should be realistic about this and accept that it's probably gonna stay at it's lowered price for another... couple of months. (As much as I'd like an Alk, I can be without one. But I would really like to complete my tiny group.)

Then I looked at Doll-Chateau dolls and remembered every doll plan I had with those dolls. I'm kind of glad that a couple of the ones I originally wanted are discontinued. On one had, it bites because I'll never be able to get them, but it's fine because they were more of face characters for a story than anything else.
I did want an Agatha, but after looking at owner photos, I can see why one of my friends was turned off by the doll. As much as I love Agatha's big lips, they can look off putting (?) with the wrong face-up (but if they're painted dark, like the company stock photo, then they're fine to me).
I was thinking about getting a Charles, and this might be more of a thing now. I have an idea of making him to be some sort of persona of mine (witchsona week was happening on Tumblr and I got ideas), but he is also supposed to be part of a thing with my JerryBerry, Marco. I wanted Marco to have a tall, looming spirit-y guardian, which was just going to be a DC Agatha - and then an Agatha and Charles, but I think Charles can fill the two roles.
And then maybe I can incorporate some other stuff.

I'm going to try and work on character stuff (even though it's 2am). That usually helps me with most of my buying decisions.

Comments