new year, maybe new things

It's way late to be saying 'Happy New Year,' but, you know.

Since my last post, I finished a new outfit for Shishino (aka my little lion son)! The finishes are wonky but I like how it all turned out.
lion's new clothes

Somewhat more recently, I sewed some random, no-pattern pieces for Tiresias. He seemed to like the circle dress I made ('cause he wasn't as kicky in at compared to the other two things I made, lol) so I've been drawing out a mori girl/mori kei styled outfit for him. I'll probably have to go fabric shopping, since I doubt I own any old clothes that would work for the style, pfft.

I may also get a new doll head. I really shouldn't, but it might happen. Still gotta hear back from the seller!

Here's to new, exciting things in the next post!  

Comments