I'm not too big on vinyl dolls, but I've started working on plans for a Smart Doll Harmony & (Cocoa) Eiji! I've been keeping up with Smart Doll for awhile now, and I originally put Chitose (and Eiji) on my wishlist, but since Chitose didn't get a height change, I'm gonna love them from afar, haha! Eiji is still kind of on there. Honestly, I'm not too into his default looks, but thank goodness for mods.

I would have put Chitose back on my wishlist and waited for her Tea or Cocoa versions, but with the character I'm working with, I need someone not pout-y. (Which is a shame because I love Chitose's pout!!) So that's how Harmony makes my list. And we recently got images for Eiji in Cocoa and he looks amazing and I'm weak willed.

So, the characters these two are going to be are actually my netbook, Turnip, and tablet, Percival; respectively. What I want to do is use Harmony as a Miraicon (Mirai + Computer) and use my netbook as the display & peripherals ('Cause my netbook is giving me a blue screen on startup so I think his time is coming, for real, but I don't have the heart to get rid of him at all), and have Eiji as a Smart Charger for my tablet (for when I'm on the go, or I'm gaming too hard and I'm sitting too far from my outlet/charger, haha).

I'm excited to make the designs, since I've been wanting to make human versions of my devices, but I've just never gotten around to it. Currently, I'm stuck on Turnip's hairstyle and fashions for the both of them. Oh well, when I get everything figured out I'm still going to have to make them... ||orz

\o/ But that's all part of the fun!

Comments