Hybrids & Mods

I'm very in love with obitsuroids (Obitsu + Nendoroid hybrids) and I've been tossing around and settling on ideas for... two months, now? But now I can say that I am much closer to getting an obitsuroid of my own!

A post shared by Enski (@token.enski) on


The face is Midoriya Izuku from 'My Hero Academia' and the hair I'm planning to use is from Nishinoya Yuu (Haikyuu!!). Plus the face mask I took from an Osomatsu-san nendo and the nendoroid more rabbit ears, the character is pretty set.
The only thing I'm missing is a body (and clothes), but hopefully I can get those sooner than later!
(I'm also thinking of a name for them? It would be sort of weird to call them Dekuit's his face but it's not really himso maybe an idea will come to me.)


And today, I finished modding some Obitsu hands to fit on Marco. He has a PureNeemo XS body and after looking at this post from DOLCHU & a quick clipping and sanding, Marco has a new set of hands that give him more poses and expression!
(And if I ever need to give the hands back to Gracey, I can!)




(More pictures on my Tumblr!)

If you'd like to see more doll things, feel free to poke around my other SNS! I'll try to post here again when I have more things to share~

Comments