new year, still on my doll nonsense

Happy New Year!
What sort of doll-related goals do we have? image

The year has barely started and I've put one doll on layaway, and thinking about pre-ordering another. (As one does, of course.) The first doll is a Switch Vian, and the second one is a Flower and Junior Charimage

Honestly, I'm less surprised that I'm ordering more than my budget can handle (& outside of my wishlist), and more surprised that I'm ordering SDs. I own two already, but I've been staying away from the size because they're big and I don't know how to handle or take pictures of big dolls. image

Not like I know how to take pictures, anyway, but, you know.

I am being good, though, and basing them off of character designs I purchased in the past! Vian will be based off of Thrift, and Char will be based off of Vacious. I'm mostly using their color schemes and any designs/traits that stand out.

So, to be ahead of the curve and save money, I'm designing and sewing outfits now. I have a few pieces for Vian and I'm designing stuff for Char now. Of course my design ideas include things I don't have around the house, so who knows how I'll pull this off without going to JoAnns or Michaels. image

Along with sewing clothes, I've been putting together smaller things for my other dolls, too. I've gave one of my MNFs a 'belt' (bracelet, lol) and a bag from some leather.


✦✦


There are a bunch of other things I want to start doing this year, but I don't know where to start! Hopefully I can accomplish most of them! image

Comments