this year's phrase is " we're wildin' "

At least, feel like I'm going wild with these doll plans. I received my Flower and Junior Char about two weeks ago, and now they, my Soom Bygg, and my MNF Sl. Scar Breakaway are with my buddy tamakyuart to get repainted. I'm excited to see what she will do with them!



I also ordered a body for my Char during the Mirodoll sale, along with some small hooks and new elastic. Maybe by the time the body is made, the face-ups will be done. image

And I think my Switch Vian and Gokidoll Mini Kai are incoming. image I haven't gotten any tracking numbers, but I also haven't gotten any pink slips at my door or mail box, so I can only assume they're on their way home!
(Then there's this other doll that I may or may not have bought on impulse to shell as this doggo I have. More news about that later... image )

But this all means I have a lot of crafting to do (still)! Clothes, accessories, animal ears/tails/wings that I have no idea how to make (and not enough fur, gdi). I did get a bunch of crafting supplies from a friend of mine, so I hope I can put them all to good use.

Let's get to it! image

Comments