excited screaming + stressed screaming

A Soom Yrie has been sitting in the Marketplace for a while and, while there are also a few Alks floating around, this one is in white skin and honestly they're the same sculpt and I would like to get them off my wish list.

So that's a layaway in progress.

I'll finally have my little bird, Atrophia, after all this time!! aaaaaa-!! image

But before I get too excited, I need to focus on getting my Mini Kai (temporarily named 'Glace') properly dressed. I maybe-sort of spent more time than I would like to admit on finding an adoptable design to base him off of, because my original plan didn't feel right. After some searching, I found this design by DA user Rinn-y that looked really cute and just what I was looking for! image

Now to see if I can do it justice, hhh image

Comments

supa.pk said…
"Supa" in Japanese language means " supermarket" and that is what we at Supa.pk aim to achieve with an online shopping website that provides superior shopping experience in Pakistan. Our products range from Cosmetics, Digital Accessories, Mobile Accessories, Apparels and wide variety of households & garments.