we all know i don't like sewing

I especially don't have the patience to sew for small dolls/figures, because holy cow. I certainly don't have the drive or motivation; even on a good day.

So, to get these Nendoroid Dolls of mine properly clothed, I ordered some Azone Picco Neemo clothes! I should be seeing an odd amount of tops, bottoms, and shoes towards the end of the month that will hopefully be a decent fit until GSC rolls out more fashion packs.

It looks like anything meant for Fairyland Pukifee, or similar sized dolls, will be pretty bigunless that's the look you want to go for! Even Obitsu 11, and assuming Cu-poche, shoes are pretty big on them, too, but it looks like if you can stuff the shoes or give them socks, the Nendolls should be okay.




I can say that some Monster High hoodies/jackets work well with the Nendoll bodies! I haven't tried any shirts, and the bottoms (a pair of school sports short-shorts) I have still hang off of them, but there is at least one thing they can wear!



But from what I've been seeing, every Nendoll is rocking the 'baggy and cute' look!

I can't wait to see what more this line has in store for us! image

Comments