Got one!

So, I got Horo back! It's a very long and fucked up story that I don't want to write. It included Hiei, Kurama (They are my guardians), Len, Horokeu Usui, Horo clone, a mirror, my friend, her dog, and me! Horo is sleeping currently. Getting his strength back and such. Hiei and Kurama are back in Spirit World helping Koemma (Sp?), Len is ....I think he was sleeping or something. I saw him this morning though. The ebil clone is locked away in the mirror and I am very happy to have my Horo back with me.

If you want to ask how we got the right Horokeu, I did it, with help from Len, and I'm not going to explain how. *Sigh* Now I have to add a tracking system to all of my muses and make sure it's up to date.

Ja!

-AK13

Comments

Enski said…
A muse is a character from either a show, manga, or OC (Original Character created by self)that is invisilbe to other people except the 'owner'. This doesn't work cause one of my friends can see them.