Rants and Then Some

I'm reading the Second Naruto while typing. It's pretty good and there's a new character. Today I thought I lost another muse. But it was like a giant hide-and-seek game. Still...I miss Horo. T___T If he doesn't come back I'm going to look for him with government technology. It's just bothering me that he left with out saying much.

Well, that is Horo for you. A blue-haired bouncy ball of emotions...

True. But he better repay me. I still don't think it takees long to use money. Unless you have piles of it and you don't know where to start.

I guess.

Len, you know what I want right now?

No, what is it?

Stuff that has pictures of Sasuke! Or Sasuke based things! n___n

You've been reading too much Naruto now. Want me to take the book back?

No! I'm still reading.

Fine, if you need me I'll be upstairs in the kitchen.

Ok. See, I'm at my aunt and uncle's house. They have and up and downstairs. My house doesn't. I'm just here for the break. So, that's all I'm posting.

Ja!

-AK13

Comments

Enski said…
Glad you like it. n_n