n_n

I just bought the manga GALS! by FUJII Mihona. I've already seen some of the episodes and now it's time o read it! Well, I was at a friend's house for a party and we went to the mall. It was alright. The best thing though was when we rented movies, we watched PeaceMaker Kurogane and now I have two favorite songs from it! The opening theme- 'You Gonna Feel' and the Ending theme- 'Hey Jimmy' <3<3<3>

I want an MP3 player!! They're mini, easy to handle, and they can go almost anywhere! Unlike an cd player that's can go almost anywhere and has radio. It I can get a MP3 player with radio, that'll make my day soo much!

Muse report: My muses are living at my school. I never see them around my house as often now. Except for Horo and Max. Horo actually enjoys the weekend while Max is outside doing nature stuff. Unlike the bookworms I have... Yoh was dragged into doing it.

Well, that's all I have to post about today. Oh! There's one more thing. For Inu-Yasha fans, come look at this Mini Show I call: Pretty Inu (It's not mine, I just like calling it that ^_^)
Link: http://venus.walagata.com/w/saiyukii/ifeelpretty.swf

Ja!

-AK13

Comments