Samurai Champloo

I am now a Samurai Champloo fan! Meaning I am a ninja and samurai. Though that isn't new.

So, ninja-hobo-pirates are trying to kill Foamy.... Well I say, DROP DEAD BITCHES!!! Kill Foamy and tons of Foamers from the FCC (Foamy Card Cult) alond with regular Foamers (Foamy supporters) will kick all of your asses!

Man, I'm starting to bitch about stuff in my head. It's NOT healthy for people to do that. I mean, it hurts like hell and you can't remember what you were thinking about before. >.<

O.O Oh yeah.... I HAVE MONEY BITCHES!!! Wooo Hooo! @.@ ....I need sugar.... It actually calms me down a bit, so I'm not a pyscho like some of my friends ^__^

Ja Ne!

-AK13

Comments

Enski said…
Shut up! All Foamy has to do is toss a nut at someone's head and BOOM! No more head old lady! XD