Doll in the Works

:D Been working on my future doll for some days now. I have some things figured out (for the doll and character) but it's not all complete <<;; Especially when I keep jumping around topics.

For the most part I've been thinking about Star's clothes and possible friend. I know he's gonna be nakkie when he arrives >w< So I want him to have some boxers. I'll probably ask a friend to make them or keep looking around online to buy them or find a pattern.

As for a friend, I've been thinking that Star's friend would either be an older teen or young adult. So I've been thinking that my second doll should either be 45-50cm or 60cm. A good tall height, but not one that would completely tower over him o__o" And also looks good when they (preferably male) lifts Star's chin and gives him a stern look :3
(And looks odd with a cookie sheet XD)

But I really need to get back to working on his profile and his kit =__=" I'm slowly neglecting them. !! And I also want to start a doll budget; just to see what it would look like ^^ I wonder how much I can spend on them o__o"

That's about it :3 I'll be posting on any doll updates <3

- Enski

Comments