Soon To Be Doll Blog?

I might start using this as a blog for my Bjd (Ball-jointed doll) when I get him ^^

I'll use this (and my LJ) to keep information of him.
(My Xanga is so un-loved XD")

The doll I'm aiming for is a LUTS Kid Delf Ttori. I'm basing him of a character of mine named Kora Stella
'Star' Lampert. He's a young teen, so I'm hoping this mold will suit him well ^_^ Originally he was an OC for... Total Drama Island XDD" But that show bugs me and I like this character too much to use him for just that.

I still have to develop his looks and such =__=" All I really have is that he has dark blue hair and a tattoo/scar of a star on his right eye. "orz He's a very blue-ful character...
I'll try to build on his character more <__<;;


Good Lord, after searching threads I'm going to focus on building a starter kit and raising money for my doll XDD I don't want to get him and have him sit around being nekkid .__.

- Enski
Den of Angels -- AnimeToken

Comments