An even better plan?

Lord, let me hope so XDD

I know that I can never settle on one idea for what/who I'm going to buy, but taking the time to write it down, sort out feelings, and sleeping on it is helpful.
...I've been doing that for how many months now? "orz But I hope I've come to a place where I can finally say: I WANT THESE DOLLS AND NOTHING WILL SWAY ME. (Unless it's a limited edition doll <__< *Peers at Soom website*)

I think that I can safely say that I want the following dolls:
  • Dollmore: Pado, SUntan Pado, Model Doll Uri Rich
  • Impldoll: Abdul
  • Soom: Alk
  • Dollshe: SA Saint
Am I going to have to re-think prices and the like? Yes. Do I also have to take the time to look in my room and go 'How many Bjds can I fit in here anyway...?' ...Um, yeah...dangit.
But hopefully this will turn out well and I can get them. I'll also try to see if I can get some sort of bank account just for dolls :/ So then if I get any money (or if someone wants to donate some) then it'll have one central place to go.
And I want to use my current savings account for school and convention stuff ^^"


I might have to print out doll specs so I can start figuring out how to make clothing? My grandma was giving me a suggestion but I couldn't grasp it (And it was 9am.) But I guess that's fine. And I'll have the doll images with it so people can see what I'm making for who.


Hmm, I'll need to redo my wishlists and the like. So then everything will be up-to-date.
(And so that I don't have people getting miffed at me for changing my mind all the time.)


*Rushes to school*


- Enski

Comments