A True Plan?

lol, yes c:

Gonna get my Bao.
Then Impldoll Abdul.

And lastly the Pado Twins of Dollmore fame.
(And if the Soom Oct MD looks cute, getting him too (somehow) XD )


Oh, and I've named my Impldoll Abdul 'Dissan.' But he prefers to be called Disi (like dizzy.) His clothing style is still developing (I'm thinking plaid?) and he doesn't want me to know his history :x But for the most part, he wandered about and then decided to settle down. I tried to figure out a last name for him, but then the picture of him seemed distant :/
(I think he had/has family problems :c )
And though I can't jot things down right now, I'll keep check of the thoughts.

*Gets ready for school* ffff-

- Enski

On second thought, I'll get the Twins and then Disi. 'Cause I can't figure out his style of clothing :'D



Layaway Meter

100$ : 400$

Comments