Believing in the You, that Believes in Me

:x I'm sticking with my plans- as much as I don't want to. Saving up to buy my friends their PukiPukis, which I'll order next month. Then I'll try to buy a YoSD Colin afterward. I guess after the convention, I really need to keep in check with spending and saving~

I'm sort of back into Migidoll's sculpts~ I'd really like a Jina, but... I don't know, as short as possible? (So, what, 56cm?) Unless Migi creates MSD versions of their sculpts *w*
And I think I found my Vergil |D B&G has a Freya-Boy and the company pictures show him in tan~ I really like it, and think that might work. Though, now I want an Afi (again), but I guess I can start up a second wishlist? Keep things in check so that I can monitor my doll wantings? *Nodnod*

Make sure I don't end up hiding 20+ dolls in my room... 8D"



*Goes to type Wishlist Part Two*

Comments