Not Much of an Update :/

@_@ I think my life has become confusing?
Or I just don't know how to deal with things.

Anyway, I need to be a good hobbyist and plan accordingly so when I see failure, I can take note, skip over it, and move on to something new (Then go back and fix it ;w;)b )

I guess I'll take care of what dolls I need to buy, then 'structural' things like wigs, eyes, eye putty, wigs caps... After that D: I- I guess either finding a face-up artist or getting the supplies and practicing myself. Then outfits.
Oh! I also want to buy a carrier from usagihime c: Or Dollmore. ...Probably both |D


Bah, I'm also thinking of selling some of my dolls DX Heavens I'm not going to, but the thought is lingering and bothering me. It's thoughts like 'What if I had just bought one?' 'I should have just saved up and bought this many-' 'Maybe I only needed this many.' Either way, the ones I have are stuck with me until drastic times -> drastic measures. I think I can make the best of them :) So I'm on the road to >20 dolls |D I'll make sure I don't go over that number.

tl;dr ~ Silly mental stuff c:


- Enski

Comments