Get Ready To Rumble

c: I'm thinking of getting two Minifee dolls. I was looking through the DoA Gallery and saw a doll named SHOX. I thought the name was really cool, and ended up of thinking of two characters - Sh'zokz (Shocks) & ¡K4B00M! (Kaboom). They're raver kids decked in hyper/brite/acid colours and, depending on the situation, have swirly/crazy eyes <3 At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to make them dolls or draw them. But I want to see Sh'zokz's (cyber)locks and ¡K4B00M!'s smile (and abs *__*) in real life XD So I'll try my best to draw them (There's a certain style I want to draw them in) and get some reference stuff down.

Sh'zokz is going to be a MNF Dark Elf Soo (DES) on a normal Active line male body and ¡K4B00M! is either going to be a MNF Carl or Seorin on a muscular Active line male body.

I was also thinking of making a Tiresias based doll ^^" Probably with the Minifee Scarred Sleeping Breakaway head. He looks like he would make a good prophet :3

So... I'll be at about 6 SDs, 4 MSDs, ~8 YoSDs, & maybe a floating head or two for next year. ...ocrap that's almost 18 full dolls .___________. shiiiiiiiiiii- okay, that's enough. yeah. yeah. seriously. I think I'm set. (Rejoice for most of them being tiny! :'D) The only thing that would break that number would be an LE doll >____>

~*~

There'll be a meet-up this Friday *_________* I really excited and I seriously need to make a carrier for my Tinies |D" We're meeting at the State Fair around noon time. Hoping everything goes well~




- Enski


Comments