Making the transition from BJD to TaeYang/Pullip c: Hopefully the extra day I worked will land me enough to finish my layaway and then I can start up my TaeYang(+Dal) Gang. I thought being on the Pullip side of things would mean that I wouldn't own as many, but I seem to be overlooking some TaeYangs. And whenever I see them I either know I don't like them (No offense) or I'm reasoning with myself (with my best friend's help) to not get that doll.

...dang taeyang jade and his jumpsuit ;___;)9


I'm on the fence with him, so hopefully I can will myself to not spend 500$+ on these guys. ...Excluding clothes and such >____>

I'm sort of excited and afraid to start collecting these dolls, since I've heard that they can melt .__. And not regular 'plastic has been outside or near a heat source for too long' melting but 'chemical reaction to other plastics' melting. ...Good thing I have wood shelves, tables, and drawers that my dolls frequent.
But don't worry guys, bubble wrap is okay!

I hope I won't need too many clothes for them ._.)" Stock and casual clothes should be fine.. Oh! I forgot I wanted an extra Dal head >_> Since I'll have a body lying around after I make the Tezca I want a boy. I mean, extra arms or legs are okay but I don't want a headless body in a box :/ Kind of a waste.

So I have 5, teetering 6, dolls on that little list. I've been trying to make their characters more complete and have even been searching for voice actors XDD (Sadly if we're going with 6, half of the cast is Gundam based >__> ) I might put their information up here later.
In resin news, I might have to re-think some things with my tinies |D" I'm liking Topher a lot, Dez is lacking a top, and Rumore is all nakie again (Benny has his hoodie - It was actually MSD sized 8D" ) I'm thinking that if I stick with Topher (Or just get another silver wig, plus the blond wig and grey eyes I need to get still) he'll have a belly piercing c: *Shrug*

And now I have to quickly change so I can make the bus on time |D

Comments