Obitsu'd Ordeal

c: Thinking about purchasing a Pullip Souseiseki (and making it a boy. Of course.) I was throwing names around and thought that 'Laptnz' or 'Lantz' sounded good. I sort of can't take her (I'm trying to get use to calling Sou a girl |D" ) out of character since I know a (very small) bit about the series, but I'll try to make them my own the best that I can.


For the moment, I'm a little bit stuck on finding the right body :/ I don't want Lantz and Feral (DAL Boy!Tezca) to be the same size at about 23cm. I might just make Feral shorter or hope to find an alternate solution to this. ...I'd really like it if all of my Pullips/Dals were boys |D (Unless Pullip stock/Obitsu bodies work like BJD bodies and can be sanded >:D )
Huh, I can't seem to find any information on the size of body that are common for Pullip-boys @__@ I'd like for Lantz to be shorter than Cryss (TaeYang Kain) and the rest.


I guess I'll keep looking for more information. ...I might even have to make a few threads if this keeps up ;-;)9
There goes lurking forever.


- Enski

Comments