2010.11.23

:C I kept staring at the new Taeyang, Raiki. I want him.
/shame.

I have a character figured out for him too :| Tress Brigden, Cryss' older brother who works as a roaming photographer and model. The Kain & Raiki sculpts look similar, anyway, and I actually have a solid last name for Cryss now (I... forgot the first one that popped into my head. I remembered it starting with a 'B,' though! :'D)

So other than wanting to buy Pullips (Can we wipe my brain of BJDs and substitute Pullips instead? /regret.) I received Guhn's boots today. I didn't know they'd be so big, so I was surprised when I was putting them on and they 'ate' his pant-legs XD

My friend's gift should be back in the mail :3 Hopefully it'll be here ASAP so I can get it to her and not have to worry much about it.


=3=)" It's nice to be busy.


- Enski

Comments