Yes, I'm VERY Repetitive.

I enjoy my displacement of time since it gives me the chance to think about the same thing 50 times in about two days but it feels more like a week. Annoying, yes, (because I realize that it was just the other day) but convenient for me to keep on track with things. Too bad it doesn't apply to school :'D
(Also, there was some fandom that I was getting pissed off at even though I like it? >:U Can't remember what it is now... Whatever, I get annoyed at everything.)


ANYWAY.


I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be ordering things today :D A PukiPuki Ruby & a wig for Tiresias. Just have to get a shipping quote and I should be all set. ...Hope so, anyway 8/


I haven't been sewing ;-; I feel bad that I didn't do any on Saturday  (It was either that or an essay and neither got done XD ) I guess I can try tonight, if my essays don't take too long.


=3=) nnnuuuuu, being a student sux.




- Enski

Comments