character dolls for better writing

I'm really considering getting two dolls to be Hitsugaya & Luppi from Bleach. They are on the top of my favorite characters list, but since I write fanfiction of them, I don't want to keep thinking of their height difference and interactions.
I'm thinking of getting a 50cm and ~45cm dolls, since Hitsugaya is about a head shorter than Luppi (Technically, he should reach his collar bone) and that difference in resin should be enough. Luppi will probably be a modded Zaoll Luv... But I'm not sure about Hitsugaya. x_x And I'd really like for his doll to come in a light tan, too.

I guess I'll keep searching and update this when I find something interesting! :3c 

--

So, Luppi is going to be a Dreaming Zaoll Luv and I already found the perfect wig (and hopefully eyes) for him on Dollmore. As for Hitsugaya, I still have no clue. I know the size to look for (43~45), so I'll try to focus on finding a sculpt.


--
Looks like Hitsugaya will be a DiM Ace. :3c He's a little bit taller than I want him to be (47cm) but that might be for the best. If we don't want people to be squicked by shotacon, lololol. I'll probably get a wig from Sunny's Wonderful World (Maybe this one?) and keep looking for eyes. I wonder if I can give him a light tan, somehow. :|c


**So I can remember later -> DikaDoll SD ♀ Hands NS-P, MSD ♂ Hands[?]

Comments