vondergeists and bonding

Looks like the Monster High community is in an uproar about a sneak-peek photo of Spectra Von Hauntington, uploaded by Chuck Belich on sites like Flickr and MonsterHighDolls. Though it looks like a Ghoulia custom, I really don't think a hobbyist would go through the trouble of finding transparent plastics to make their dream doll come true.
Also in the picture, to the bottom left of Spectra's box you can see what appears to be red shoes, and on the left looks like another character's box with their tagline possibly being 'Big Man/Monster on Campus.' I'm going to assume that everyone is hoping for Clawd. ;) I know I am.
Personally, this Spectra looks like, but I'd rather have a pale skinned doll (keep the transparency!) with rooted mohair (is that possible?) and 'generic' ghostly fashions. But if her character likes dark, party dresses, then who am I to do changes? (I obviously don't have Mattel power. XD)

In other "news," I've started bringing Topher (My Soom Afi) to school with me. Because of this wonderful pic-fic/photostory (Sorry, Pullip people say pic-fic, and BJD people say photostory |D) I really want to 'reconnect' with my current gaggle of resin.

<3 

Comments