the last thing i want 'em to be are dust collectors

:U
Maaan, it's been a long time since I've thought of any dolly stuff. I mean, recently I've been debating about getting an Obitsu head and a Pure Neemo body to go with it. I was thinking of using that as a practice head for face-ups.


But I still have all of these resin dolls I want to get, and I haven't touched mine in months and ajflhdiudag--


:/ It's not like I don't have time to play with them, I just don't know how. There are a lot of things I could do, and somethings I can't do because of setting/time of day/etc. But i do want to start having some of them around me more, like my YoSDs.


But I think I can start to trim my wishlist again.
I'll just strike some names out, so if the chance comes where I can get another, then I can figure out who to go for.


-[misc/personal]-
[Harris] MNF Rheia
[Yenko] RS Song ~ coffee
[Dredge] RS Song ~ grey


-[greek line]-
[Alexandra 'Cassandra' Apoltel] MNF Shiwoo ♀
[Andrew 'Andres' Helenus] MNF Shiwoo ♂
[Hector Fallon] MNF Karsh
[Alexandros 'Paris' Callus] MNF Rix


-[beasties]-
[Frait Keep] Doll-Chateau Doris ♂

-[trend 2 b u]-
[Vadin 'Traxx' Lohher] IH JID Asa/Limho Mono ♂
[Archer Collins] MNF Shushu
[Angie Collins] MNF Miyu ♂

-[character dolls]-
[Bleach: Luppi Antenor] Dreaming Zaoll Luv ♂
[Bleach: Toushiro Hitsugaya] DiM Ace



:I There is a chance that I might get an impulse buy- Which I have already talked about with the seller, so instead of seeing ~20 wanted dolls + random buy, now I can look at 3 wants and 1 random.


Theeen, there's face-ups and clothes, and probably restringing and sueding that I don't want to deal with. I'll have to think something out after conventions and the like.


ouo )/

Comments