Wooo~ Here goes hoping that I'll have a new doll by June. The layaway schedule is set, I've altered my work schedule, and my grandmum is helping me with the down payment.


I wonder, if I stop thinking about the doll/character, will I be more excited to have them? I always dwell on thoughts about new dolls, and I'm starting to think that that affects how long they stay on my shelf. I mean, I didn't think I'd get my Soom Afi after it released and hit the MP but- ...I was still thinking about the character some.


eh.


Whatever. When the doll comes, he'll be here and I'll be flipping out and blah, blah. Maybe this year I will do some research on face-up/blushing/etc. artists and I can find the one who'll just take all of my dolls that require such services and work on them for me. I probably won't see parts for a few months, but when I get them back, it'll be worth it.


Gosh, I can imagine sending multiple boxes out. ...Maybe I should talk to the post office and ask them if I can pay for shipping there and back, and a few other things?


I should also stock up on general doll supplies. Elastic, Mack's silicone, restringing tools, KIPs disc, carriers, extra clothes & accessories; all of the good things that I should already have but I don't know how to budget.


Maybe something different will happen this year?

Comments