Muses At Work 2

With the title, you must be wondering: What? AK13 has more?! That's right, I have more muses!! Now these are dragon muses I have created over RPGs and they can take human form. I could go indepth but I don't feel like it. Now, let me just put up their bios and they'll have the post mostly to themselves.

Rei: Fire Dragon. Red Hair, crimson eyes, usually wears something that resembles a basketball jersey/uniform or anything that's dark red and/or black. Has a bit of a temper. Like Furuba's Kyo.

Saiyume(Sai): Lightning Dragon. Green Hair (Like Magi's from [DOT] Hack//Legend of Twilight), emerald eyes (glasses). Usually wears long jeans and dark green t-shirt. Kind, smart, blunt, helpful, shy.

Yaichi: Light Dragon. Same type of hair as HatsuHaru, grey eyes. Usually wears a necklace with a sun charm, white beanie, artic camo shorts, black t-shirt with a white diamond in the middle. Happy-go-lucky, optomistic, cheerful. (Like Momiji from Furuba)

Yaishi: Same hair style as Hatsuharu but reversed (Black in front, white behind), black eyes. Usually wears a necklace with a black moon charm, nightmare scarf, black jeans, white t-shirt with black diamond in the center. Mean, rude sense of humor, cold, can kill in a heart beat.

Yep. My muses are the best ever!! ...Ok, not really but all of them sorta get along. Also, my muses know my friend's muses. There's a thing between them. But whatever.

Hey Naomi, HoroHoro, Sasuke, and I are going to pick up some things. Want anything?

Hmm...Oh! Could you guys please stop at Twin Dragon (Real Resturant) and get me some pork fried rice and sweet and sour chicken?

^_^ Sure!

Domo Arigato Maxie! Well, Ja Ne you guys!

Ja Yuki.

Later Snow Bunny!

See you soon.

*Hears door close* Alrighty then. Time to let my dragon muses loose! First up, Saiyume.

*Waves* Hello.

So Sai, what have you been doing lately?

Just trying to keep everything under control really.

To those reading this, Saiyume is the official Peace Maker!

^__^

Naomi! I wanna say hi. Please!!

Go ahead Yaichi. ^__^

Ok. Hello everyone! My name is Yaichi and I want to say that it's very nice to talk to Naomi-chan's friends. I like-

Mass destruction, blood of enemies, and finishing off any opponents.

T.T That wasn't nice nii-san. Besides, I like helping others, sunny days, and bunnies.

You are a sad excuse for a dragon.

Oh stop it Yaishi. You're making your little brother sad.

Whatever...

Now, oh yes. Come say hi Rei.

Why should I?

Because I'm your tamer and if you defy me I'll tell your secret to Hex. And you know what form you're going to take....

O.O Shit... Fine! Hey Naomi's stupid ass friends, I'm Fire Dragon Rei. Four words: Don't Fuck with me.

Couldn't you have been a little nicer Rei?

I think that was nice Saiyume....

Well, that's as close as we'll get. But we have to go.

Alright Naomi-chan. Good Night everyone.

Ja Ne!

Later.

Sayonara!

-AK13

Comments