Muses At Work

Now that I finally remembered what I was going to post, I'm here to tell you I'm have lost/gain/ (and) kept some muses. So, I have Max (Beyblade), Horo (Shaman King), and Sasuke (Naruto). >.> Some of the other originals are elsewhere and are busy. But these three are here to stay! So, who's first? Max?

Hello everyone. I'm Mizuhara Max of the Blade Breakers. I'm Naomi's first muse and I'm always by her side.

Maxie is the king of sugar ^____^


Not sugar. Candy Land!

O.o ^_^" Sorry Max. I forget. But now, how about you say hi Horo?

Alright! Hey people, I'm Horokeu Usui, ice shaman. Second muse of Mikazi Naomi's and when she needs help, I'm always there. I'm a great snowboarder and the best.

At what HoroHoro?

Easy, ba-!

*Death glare* Don't call me babe....

^^" Heh, sorry snow bunny. I was going to say I'm the best at eating.

Yeah, that's very true. But now, it's Sasu-kun's turn!

Do I really have to do this?

*Nods* Of course. I mean, the others did it. And it's polite too.

Fine. Hello, my name is Uchiha Sasuke of the Uchiha clan. I'm a ninja and I'm trying to kill a certain person. I'm friends with Harutai Yuki and we're the best at sparring in all of Konoha.

See? Was it that bad Sasuke?

Yes. It hurt right here. *Points to left arm*

Huh? Why your arm Sasu-kun?

Because, why would it hurt my heart?

Well, that's true. But what about your throat? Or where you picking a random area to make me shut up?

>.> Let's go with the second one.

T.T That's cold Sasu...

Well, I'm a cold person. Deal with it.

*Sigh* You do know she'll put you in a box full of clowns...

O.o On second thought, I'll be in my room.. *Disapears to room*

Oh well, let's me just end this so I can bug Horo! >.>

Seeya people!

-AK13

Comments