Artist Enski?

Hmm, it's seems that I have taken up drawing again. I've been looking at a couple tutorial sites for how to draw faces. It's going pretty well, actually. I haven't started pulling my hair out (Not that I do that or anything.)

The picture I am drawing right now is sort of... wonky, I guess. It should end up being a male waving at the viewer. But the bottom half of his body doesn't exactly look right.

I've also been reading this week. I picked up an acutal book! (I just usually read manga...) I am currently reading Rainbow High (Sanchez, Alex), and it's a pretty good read. I also read Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Vol. 2 (Yep, just had to stick in a manga.)

Tomorrow's Valentines' Day; AKA: SAD (Singles' Awareness Day). It's not that there's anything wrong with that day, but it's not exactly fun for the single people. But, once again, I'm young and don't exactly know much of the 'grown up' world.

Okay, the picture that I just talked about is not turning out so well. His hair is messed up (In my opinion) and... That's it, I'm putting a hat on him and making him look happy. (If you wanted to know, I draw in the anime/manga style. But I sort of draw in the style of wacky American cartoons (Ex. Rubber-hose (Bendy body))

It's getting late now. I shall be heading off. ...But I'm still peeved at my unfinished artwork.

Late.

- Enski

Comments