Hey everyone, this is Enski (Animekitty13/AK13/AK) and I'm back to write more about my adventures of being me.
-
Well to start off, I've been sick for a good week. I'm hoping that it subsides soon, or I may lose my voice.
-
School's been dull for me. We're reading To Kill a Mocking Bird and nothing really interesting has happen so far. The only reason we're reading it is because it's Black History Month and schools are trying there best to lessen prejudice and stereotypes.
I don't see why they do it though. I mean, my friends and I use those stereotypes while we converse, make fun of each other, and send insults back (But we don’t say any nasty terms.)
C’mon, everyone is going to be an ass to each other in the long run. Deal with it.
-
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Yes I am on the computer for hours on end, but I also procrastinate on homework, desire to read books the day I buy them, fulfill my drawing fix, and rant in my room about random topics. Along with taking care of my one year old brother who is becoming an insomniac just like his sister .
-
Hmm... I think I may be losing my friends. Well not 'losing' them, just becoming distant. I don't exactly talk to them because they're talking to each other most of the time. And since I'm the most naive, oblivious, and non-serious person in the group, it makes sense. I also lack talent and skills people would praise me for. I believe I'll disconnect from them sometime around high school.


And now I tie in the 'I'm single' part of my life. I practically dream about the right guy for me. Looks, personality, etc; it's a daily thing. And I'm beginning to dread it. ...I mean... I just don't want to be loveless when I get older. Up till now, every guy that I've dug has either liked me as a friend, ignored me (Usually because they don't know I like them), or they already have someone (Or it just seems like they do). I sort of just want my guy to run into me, hang out with me for some length of time, and say "Hey, wanna be my chick?" Bada Bing, Bada Boom; done.

But I know that's not going to happen. I mean, I'm still pretty young, first of all. And I'd be defying the law of... well the Law of Love/Fate/Destiny/Chance, whatever you want to call it.
(And I also doubt my attractive-ness. So there’s another factor.)
-
If you're wondering, I'm not depressed. Nor am I 'emo'/emotional. ...I like having an emo hairstyle of some days but that's about it. I just have a lot of things on mind.
-
Now, going back to the topic about my friends. Another reason I believe I'm drifting from them is because... They're getting annoying to me. They are too serious and they almost sound like adults to me ("Well if you have these, then blah blah blah school. Blah blah job, blah blah college funds.") And about me being naive and oblivious, I just didn't really ask questions as a kid. I watched TV (Didn't comprehend much of anything), stayed quite, read anything I could get my hands on (Unlike myself now), and stayed inside. And as my friends expand on their fields, I stay in my corner.
-
Oh, I am not going to type stuff on my family life.
-
If you want to know about my muses, they're cool. But I don't feel like bringing them in today. (Yeah, you could say I have multiple personalities.)
-
Anything good happening to Enski? Well, I am going to Anime Oasis DX (Anime Convention where I live) in March. I was able to get a ticket before the rush, now my group just has to get a room soon. What I'm hoping is that :1) We get a room in the building the convention is taking place2) I can skip school to get there early

I was also hoping that I could cosplay for the convention. But I'm lacking in materials to make the costume, cash, and a job to get cash.
-
Sometimes I think I'm too nice to certain people. See, there are some people who I really dislike (Due to them pissing me off in different ways.) Now it isn't exactly my style to just yell at them right of the bat. I talk to them in a threatening tone until they push it. This is probably the first time I've ever wanted to slap someone.

I think I have vented enough. ...Man I have a headache...
And if the spacing ( - ) is bothering you, I'm sorry. Just trying to decrease confusion.

Late.

- Enski

Comments