Valentines' Day/SAD

So, yesterday was Valentines' Day (AKA Singles' Awareness Day/SAD) as some of you know. Are you wondering how Enski's SAD was? Well, it was okay.

My friends and I had a small little party during lunch at school. Most of us got that sick-feeling. Not a good sign...
(Don't worry, as far as I know, no one reveiled any signs of sickness.)

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Recieved candy, got home, practically fell asleep while my baby brother decided not to...

Hmm... I've been really tired this week... It may be because of the night-time cold medicine I've been taking, but it may also may be due to the lack of sleep I've been getting... Oh well, I'll deal with it.
And now that I think about it, I haven't been eating well... Okay, I already know the reason for that. It's due to my indecisiveness.

I guess I'll go now. I'll make myself happy and play some MapleStory.

Late.

- Enski

Comments