2010.03.10

C: Haven't posted in a while~
Um, Gammon is here *___*) He's been pretty much everywhere with me since I got him. He's fun to tote. But I gotta fix the clothes I made for him- they're too big and are coming undone XD"
I also bought eyes for him and Rumore :D They should be coming fairly soon. Then I can go out and buy Boston's and Gammon's wig while looking for one for Rumore~

=o=)" And I guess no one wanted to inform me that Soom's Ai and Afi are already making their ways home. Which, is fantastic, but I'm still in the middle of layaways (& slight debt) XDD" But Venny will come home! >:| That's a promise!


Um, um, layaways~ Only 300$ left for Ru~ru :D And around 150$ for Dez X3 Then I get Venny and then Boston's head :3 Oh, and insert some time where I send people money for their dolls ;]

"orz I wonder when I'll start becoming more of a owner than a collector in this hobby? Collecting is all I've ever done, so... *Shrug* I won't sweat on it.
But I will sweat that I still have to string Shi'ya's arm =___=)" Hopefully it'll want to cooperate now.

@_@ I think that's it.
And my 'Give Enski monies for doll related stuff' fund is still open XD"

- Enski 

Comments