I Got A Strange Disease...

So I'm more or less Soomed :3 And that's okay.
It's just a Bygg, Afi/Ai, Alk, and Chrom. Not a lot.
I could always add a Heliot and Amber to my list~ x_x)

I've been going over their characters- Rumore and Venny (Bygg, Afi/Ai respectively) are pretty much set, Atrophy (Alk) was re-introduced by the powers of RIT DYE and is going through some stuff. ...Like his newly gained Russian accent (He's from Egypt.) And Mr. [...] (Un-named Chrom) will either stay with me and I might make him a zombie of sorts (Yay, green tint!) or give him to one of my friends randomly. ...Though she's not too keen on SD sized dolls. ... *Waves off* She'd love him |D

But, um, yeah.

...I just noticed I never linked my Flickr to this blog.
wth, Enski?? D:
Anyway, that should be fixed by the time this post is done.
I have clothes and junk to make (Maybe even try to use the demon camera again) before I go back to cleaning my room |D


*Waves, stumbles*


- Enski

Comments