Oh what's that? I'm SOOMed?? Nuh-uh!

Urg...

Okay, so I'm hopefully going to get a Soom Ai so I can dye it tan and solve my Venny problem (*__*) But I've also stumbled onto wanting a Soom Alk... Why I can't keep my wants down, I'll never know. Maybe Soom has subliminal messaging on their site and I've fallen victim to it :'D I'd believe that.
I also just learned that RIT Dye has grey-ish colours... Maybe I'll get an Alk after all |D
Hi Atrophy~

Whatever, this is my year to splurge on limiteds ;3 Next year it's strictly non-limited dolls. ...Hopefully I can make that possible x_x)"

....
.......
..........

Well what do you know. I think I just got an Alk.
I mean, I have to buy it and all, but I think I sorta kinda made a deal :'D
...Now when will I make a deal for an Afi? :'DDDD

I'll probably end up buying the Romantic/Sleeping Head, try to find the hands, antlers, hooves and tail, then buy a teenie gem body to dye x__x Guh, I hope not.

Anyway, I'll still be looking out for fullsets of Afi or AI >3>)" And I'll be plotting for Atrophy now, too.
I wonder how my family is going to feel about seeing boxes every month |D"

- Enski 


PS. ...I'll probably get a Chrom head, too.
Wait, whut-??
/caved

Comments