2010.04.05

I might be changing my plans again :0
I'm very indecisive X3 (But that's okay, 'cause it's my birthday! 8D)

Anyway, I'm weighing my doll plans again, so I think I'm going to re-arrange my list. I'm going to generally keep everyone I want to get, but get some dolls prior others. So what I'm looking at doing is :: Getting tinies (Rumore, Dez, Venny, Atrophy), then getting heads/bodies (Icara, Boston), then SDs (Cagnara, Jongdari). It'll give me 13 dolls total (That's including the ones I own now) and it'll probably be good for the family XDD
And somewhere in there I'll get a Chrom head 8DDD


I'm heading in this direction just to make it easier on myself ^^" It's just... a lot of characters and not enough space (Physically and mentally |D I'm surprised I can remember all... 20+ of their names)
There's still a good chance I'll get Ton and Parker c: But maybe later on.

Really, I just don't want to overload my house full of dolls |D I don't know how I'll get 10+ here, so 20 is a stretch (Not impossible, though) But, eh, yeah.

...spoot |D Lost my thought.
Um, Yeah, I'll just put more of my focus on them for now. They pretty much tie up most of the things going on in my crazy head anyway and it shouldn't hurt the wallet too much :'D Granted, I'll be in debt until... Oh, I dunno, Christmas or something, and I hope people will be will to forgive me. But Limited Edition Anything >>>> Them :'D


...Oh wait, that'll be 15 total.
ffffff- *Goes off to cry*


*Cries and plots*


- Enski

Comments