Bring 'em Out, Bring 'em Out~

>: I guess that since I haven't been hit with buyer's remorse (Granted, it takes me some weeks XD) I'm okay with getting my Souldoll Bany. Who I have named Benny Robbinz for now X3 She will be Ton's rival in wearing girls' clothing. Not like she wants to be, but... Ton was suppose to be my 'girl' doll XD" Anyway...

I'm sort of surprised that my grandma thinks Rumore is 300$ o__o)" I feel bad, 'cause he was 650$ |D" I'm assuming she didn't see the first 300$ layaway? *Shrug* I'm cool with it ^^"
Though, I don't know what she's gonna do about Benny XD" Since she was straight up impulse buy =w=)b But I think if I play it cool and make it sound like she was on my list, she won't bat an eye about her <3
(But I hope that both Dez and Benny arrive on the same day while my grandpa is just home o_o ^^" 'Cause then he'll be the only one to see Ben. ...She's my (hopefully) graduating gift :'D)

Oh man, and I was doing paperwork like, an hour ago D': Darn french toast distracted me~



(Hawk Nelson lyrics, by the way c: )

- Enski

Comments