I've noticed quite a few times on the DoA forums that some users will refer to their dolls by the name they gave them and not by the Company/Sculpt name. Which, personally, I think is sort of confusing @_@ I mean, unless they have the sculpt name posted in their signature or on their profile. I think that's sort of okay >_> I mean, I refer to my dolls by the names I gave them, but then I'll put the company name in parenthesis. (And if I don't that's probably because I don't own the doll yet 8D")

It's not that it bothers me, really, it's just sort of... I dunno. I don't want to say it's a waste or inconvenience, but I don't think you should use your doll names so.. commonly? It's not like everyone will exactly know which doll of yours you're talking about ('less you have a picture of them in your signature.)

I guess, that's all I had to say :x

- Enski 

Comments