i should look into investing into doll clothes

Received a Resiinsoul Mei-boy in the mail yesterday for my friend, Whit. Spent most of my day trying to make the elastic tighter (Just learned that I have to get thicker elastic) and hot-glue sueding some of the joints (I think the ankles need it, but I am running low on glue sticks).
Gotta say, he's pretty cute. :3c I like that he doesn't look feminine looking (probably just the face-up) and just... looks nice over all. Not to say that RS dolls look bad but company/owners' pictures are influential. Anyway, this boy is adorable. Case closed.

And from the title... I was trying to look for clothes to make him presentable. And from the search I learned that I need more doll clothes, specifically shirts and pants. =n= )" So he has a cardigan, socks, and shoes. I'm glad that the cardigan is big enough to cover his front (and then some |D)

I hope she enjoys him~ <3

Comments