I'm tempted to save up (see: quickly spend) for a Minifee ShuShu. It might end up being a girl, so this will be the second girl I'll have in my resin gang. (I thought I said I'd only have one girl. ...Well, it's not like Ben wears all of her clothes and stuff. Okay, I think this is a 'good' decision.)
Her name will be Archer Collins (Originally it was going to be Harper Collins but that's a publisher so...) or Archie/Archy for short.


She'll probably be like Benny and change her hairstyle a lot. I have ¡K4B00M!'s wig, but I'm not sure if I'm still going to try and get him and Sh'zokz, so she can use it. And I'll probably have them share the red wig of Ben's. :3c I think I might try to come up with a colourful wig for her.






And now I'd like for her to have a brother. :c (This is probably what I get for [1] being struck by the waaaant-bug and [2] being okay with getting another girl. I have to keep the 'balance'.) Archie's brother would be a Miyu-boy named Angie Collins. It's suppose to be short for 'Angel' but... yeah. not really. 8D" He'd probably stick to one style, but I could see him 'twinning it up' with his sister.




...in my universe, money just happens so use it whenever? XD

Comments