put a stopper on things

I think I would like to stop collecting for awhile. I doubt I will, but it'd be nice to just play with what I have instead of fawning over everything and busting the bank to get it. There are five more dolls that I want to get, and one more that I'm still thinking about. It's a PukiPuki Cupid2, since my friend wants a Cupid1 and I told her that we should get Cupid twins, but I doubt I'll play with him much. :|" But since I'll be paying for Ricky Show (PKF Bonnie) next month, I'll see if I like dolls on a smaller scale.


I'll try to reconstruct my doll family somewhat, since I don't think I want more SD sized dolls.(It'd be nice to get more, but there's the whole situation with space. :/ ) I've had mental character maps set in steel (stone is so last century) for so long that I'm not sure how I'll change them up. I know that my dolls/characters don't have to be related in some way, but that makes things easier for me.






I have some work to do. :|c

Comments