keep on, keepin' on

I'm getting somewhere, and yet back tracking.


I finished paying for Pompeyo and he's on his way here, pre-ordered the body that he and Tiresias will share for the time being (now I know that I will need 390$ for one bod), bought his eyes, and have asked for his wig. So that kid is pretty much ready.


I've also inquired about Topher's horns (It seems the sale fell through, so they're back on the market?) and I've asked a friend about a camera she was selling. I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm being patient. =u= )b


Now I'm worrying about clothes. I tried looking for free patterns, but nothing has shown up. I'll keep  looking but I bet I'll have to free hand it when the body gets here. :/ I would try to use Ben, but her being a girl and all... >:T


But I feel good about this. (I'll feel even better when I heard about the camera, though.) But it'll be nice to have full-ish dolls around the house. :3 Plus it'll be my first MNF and I'll get to see what all the raving is about!

Comments