micro updates

Pomp is here and is spending time with Tiresias. :3 I took some pictures of him/them and you can view some of them here. He was going to have blue eyes, originally, but I like him more with heterochromia. His wig is also a bit small, but it works well. :D It's what I get for forgetting about MNFs' head sizes varying.

So along with getting Pompeyo, Topher's horns came in (but I need new magnets because I broke some and then had a superglue accident) and I (obviously) have a camera! It's a Canon Powershot AS1000 is, and it's pretty nifty. I'm still getting use to it, but it's been giving me great results.

And now I want to focus on getting Archer (mnf shushu), Angie (mnf miyu), Harris (mnf rheia), Vadin (iple asa/limho mono), and maybe Frait (doll-chateau dorris). o_o Something tells me that these plans aren't going to stick, but I hope they do.

Comments