MNFs and Such

Instead of a JDF Terra, I think I'll make Vadin an Iplehouse JID Asa. The sculpts are pretty similar, but I'll have to make him a hybrid. :T Positive, the size will be more of what I want. If I can just mod it onto an JID boy body, then that'll be perfect. (Or find some others MSD that's ~46cm?)


So all together, in character map form, there's ::



Vadin ‘Traxx’ Lohher ❤ [Angelon] Angie Collins Sibling to[Archeron] Archer Collins
[Hillary] Harris Septembre ←Friends with→ Angie
Archer  Friends with → Alexandra ‘Cassandra’ Apoltel
'Pomeyo' ← Friend/Chauffeur → ‘Tiresias’  Frenemies with → Cass ← Friends with → Andrew 'Andres' Helenus
Helenus ← Friends with → Hector Fallon ❤ Alexandros 'Paris' Callus

...I think this is the best character map I have ever made. And it's doesn't look terribly confusing (Even though I didn't put sculpts, but that would have cluttered everything.)
Anyway, that's about all of the MSD sized dolls that I want, and I have one of them (Tiresias) and have another (Pompeyo) on hold. So it's slowly coming together.

I have no clue as to what they should look like, though. Or their clothing styles. Need to work on that. :'D

Comments